Thursday, January 3, 2013

52 things in 52 weeks

I've been thinking a lot about how I want to change and improve during 2013. I came across the idea of doing 101 things in 1,001 days and thought I'd give it a try. I've seen it described as a cross between a to do list and a bucket list, and it sounded fun.

Then I sat down and tried (and tried and tried) to come up with 101 things I wanted to accomplish over the next 2.75 years, and it was overwhelming. So then I looked around on the Interwebs a little more and found the 52 Things in 52 Weeks idea. Perfect! 

So here is my list of 52 things I want to accomplish in 2013. Some are small, some are bigger, some should be easy, and some will be really difficult.



Two of my goals are pretty personal, so I decided not to include them here. Not everything needs to be shared with the whole world, right? And for the record, when I say juice (#32 and #36), I mean fresh vegetable and fruit juice made with our juicer. Not like a crazy cranberry-juice-only diet. And yes, reading 10 new books and trying 10 new recipes will probably be challenging for me! Don't laugh.

Here's to goals and dedication and adventures and commitment. Happy 2013!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I like this. goals great and small. :)